R & D
TM3 CURRENT RESEARCH AREAS
TM3 Therapeutics is involved in two major areas of research and development:
• Vaccines targeting human and animal health diseases
• In vitro generation of fully human monoclonal antibodies
TM3 Therapeutics strives to be your Pre-Clinical Research Service Provider (PCRO). A committed and professional partner in research can make all the difference between success and failure of a fledging upstart biotechnology company.
What sets TM3 apart from our competitors who are pre-clinical research service providers?
At TM3, we are actually involved our own R&D, and we actually do understand the need for fair pricing for services. Our expertise in viral vaccine development and antibody R&D enables us to understand complex projects and appreciate the need for timeline based progress and discipline. We understand the need for generating and securing Intellectual Property (IP). Most importantly, perhaps, unlike our competitors, we will not insist in co-owning your IP! We offer the following services to assist you with your R&D:
• Vaccine Development Services
• Molecular Biology Services
• Immunology Research And Development Services
• Pre-Clinical Chemistry And Hematology Analysis Services
• In Vitro Assay Development Services
• Cardiovascular Research Services